Clarity + Structure = Impact
For two (2) decades, Khrys Vaughan has worked to harness the power of multi-passionate & mission-driven womenpreneurs to be their own solution. She enjoys disrupting status quo through the creation of projects & platforms that bring women together to challenge ‘impossible’, and utilizes her ability to weave dissimilar objects, her varied experience and unique insights into one-of-a-kind solutions her clients have grown to expect to yield the outcomes they seek.
Khrys’ own journey along the Road Less Traveled has included:
- #StrongWomenWrite, a unique literary group for female authors wanting to write fight scenes worthy of their strong female characters & take their projects beyond the book.
- The first Women in Green Technology panel (Kathleen Rogers, Ingrid Vanderveldt, Mara DeFilippis, Sally Dominguez, & Mariana Gerzanych, panelists).
- Racing an Enduro at Langley Speedway; the only woman out of 43 drivers.
- Not Just Tea Panel, Rui Liu & panelists (Lisa See, Linda Louie, Elyse Petersen) from different parts of the tea industry, exposed injustices threatening ancient traditions & 5,000 year-old tea trees in Guizhou.
- The Red Umbrella Society, her first novel, which won 2nd place in the Missouri Writing Guild’s Fall Fiction contest.
- An industry-first webcast, pilot for internet television, & weekly radio show featuring diverse women in business that reached over 16,000 listens.
Khrys previously served as Committee Chair for SBA/Small Business Week-St. Louis, Project Advisor for JCI International, Marketing Co-Chair for Women Build/Habitat for Humanity-St. Louis, and Board Member for the Hampton Roads Civic Ballet, and The Bread Ministry, an organization that fed 15,000 families from the East Coast through the Midwest.
Khrys spends her downtime in nature, with family, aerial obstacles or other adventures, and delicious vegan dishes on date night with her husband.
In Your Words…
Khrys’ outstanding ability to relate, inspire and support has not only helped my organisation to grow with clarity and vision, but also rooted me deeply as a woman to grow towards the light of my true self. Finding alignment between self-identity and businesses we create is what the world needs, and Khrys does it so effortlessly and gracefully.RUI Liu, Founder, grass people tree
Southern Woman Magazine – May/June 2022 Issue p78-79
The Courage to Lead – Courage to Create the Future
Circle Around – 3 Simple Tips Any Womenpreneur Can Use to Bolster Her Success
Thrive Global – Women Founders Series
Authority Magazine, Medium: Why We Need More Women Founders & What We’re Doing to Make that Happen
Ticker News Australia – Business & Leadership: Empowering Women During the Pandemic
CEO Blog Nation: Entrepreneurs Reveal How Much They Work in a Week
Sub-Committee Chair, SBA/Small Business Week-St. Louis
Marketing Co-Chair, Women Build/Habitat for Humanity (Anti-Trafficking event with IJM)
JCI, Social Responsibility Committee Member, Project Advisor
Urban League Empowerment Summit Speaker (2007, 2009)